Labels

home picture

home picture
Home SWEET Home

Monday, August 6, 2012

VINTAGE STOVES RE-VAMPED

Soooooo, to keep or not to keep the OLD Stove! Only time will tell.
What I do know though is that at first there will not be cash to replace it or do any major modifications to the kitchen. Let’s hope that it is fully functional and that I will be able to use it for starters.
Paint: There is always the option to paint the stove – any accent colour that I may choose for this space. Orrrr I can leave it crisp clean white.
Dress up the wall behind: There are so many options here; paint it, tile it, railing for spatulas and spoons, pots or pans or a quote or saying I may get attached to, a book shelf for some of my favourite recipe books, an extractor fan (boring)?

Below a pretty vinal wall sticker design and with a few hooks can be rather
functional. This could go nicely above a vintage stove!!!
 Below a vintage stove turned into a pink masterpiece!
 Below: Another stunning pink gas stove. Not sure if it is old or new, but pretty!!!!
 Below: Old gass burner, looks almost like a coal stove. But what makes this picture so pretty is the back stove set agains the pink tiles complimented with the right accessories!!!!
 Below: Another photo of the pink stove in the pink kitchen - I bit too pink alltogether
I would say!!!!
 Below: Another beaut done up in a creamy peachy glow.
 Below: I do love the idea of the vinyl stickers and I am sure I can find a quote or saying that will be suited to the space of our new kitchen.



 Below: I love this white open plan informal-chick kitchen!!! Will be perfect for our holiday home one day!!!

Below: Oooooooh, how bold is this colour scheme!!! Blue and bright red!!!! With the red vintage stove.

Below: Just love this crips white gas burner stove with the pots on the wall!

Another one of my favourite vinyl sticker quotes for the kitcen!


Below: stunning classic cream stove!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a bit of quirk in the kitchen. And those vinyl stickers certainly provide a certain humor to it! I would definitely love to have that classic stove in my kitchen, even if it isn’t working anymore! Haha! They all look wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete